Remember a few months ago, I was posting recipes for chia seed pudding like every week? No? Shame on you! I do. So you know what I just realized? It’s been AAAGEEES since I posted a Chia Seed pudding! I can’t believe nobody said anything! Anyway, if you thought you were rid of them, think again suckers! Because here comes a Matcha flavored chia seed pudding. Yes, that’s right, this week’s second Matcha recipe is chia seed pudding AND overnight oatmeal. See what I did there? I’m giving you 2 for 1! Man, I’m so nice to you.
- ½ cups of old fashioned oatmeal (can be gluten-free if needed)
- 1 cup of vanilla almond milk
- 1 teaspoon of Matcha powder
- 2 tablespoon of chia seeds
- dash of vanilla extract
- As much coconut as you like!
- Add oats, milk, vanilla, matcha powder and chia seeds together in some Tupperware
- Shake well until its all mixed.
- Leave in fridge overnight.
- Next day layer with some coconut it in a bowl (or just drizzle some over yuuum yuum)
Perfect for busy mornings, and those of us who are too greedy to wait until we get into the office fro breakfast… although according to the boyf you’re supposed to have breakfast BEFORE work… all lies if you ask me!